||[Jan. 20th, 2007|07:12 pm]
1) January 18th was my one-year anniversary with John Paul. We made dinner together and it was AMAZING, the perfect end to a wonderful year. I'm not going to get supersappy, but he is just the best man for me and I didn't think I would be so lucky to fall for someone who makes me smile as much as John Paul does. |
2) I made dean's list, and my mom surprised me with a new ipod shuffle, which is the cutest thing known to man. Today I used it on my jog and it was just awesome. Anyway, now I have to do well this semester, and that equals more time on school, which is never fun.
3) On Tuesday, I cut my hair supershort. I can feel the wind on my neck, and it's grrreat. I love it! If any girls get the Anthropologie catalogue, it's the same cut as the girl on the first couple of pages of the newest one. So easy and I haven't had short hair in a while, so it's a nice change.
4) I think I got another job. Maybe. It's at a reading center here in St. Augustine, and I'd be tutoring kids who aren't doing well in school. The coordinator is going to call me, so we'll see. It's only six hours a week, but it'd be easy and fun.
5) I'm addicted to Top Chef. It makes me want to spend all my money on food and aprons and spend all my time cooking.